Leak Defense System Products | Please call us: 203-884-6707
Leak Defense | System Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-Use Control Panel & App for Remote System Management
- Point Of Leak Detectors (POLD)s Detect ALL Types of Leaks—from Pinhole & Slab to Behind Wall & In Ceiling Leaks
- Automatically Shuts Off Water if Leak is Detected
- Compatible with Security Systems for Additional Notification
- Provides One-Touch Turn-Off of Incoming Water Supply
- Helps Reduce Water Consumption for Added Savings
- Flexible & Expandable—Accommodating a Wide Range of Commercial & Residential Needs & Applications
LDS Control Valve | The Heart
The LDS Automatic Water Shut-Off Control Valve is installed on the structure’s incoming waterline, monitoring water flow 24/7. There’s an LDS Valve to fit every application and pipe size from 0.75″ to 3″, quite simply the best water leak detection control valve available.
LDS Control Panel | The Brain
Water usage varies in every application. This user-friendly Wireless Control Panel lets you set your leak detection system to fit the water usage needs of your business, building, or family’s lifestyle. It can also be connected to third party monitoring, ensuring that an alert gets prompt attention, even when you’re away.
LDS Mobile App | The Nerve Center
Going on a business trip or vacation? LDS makes sure all your plumbing is water tight. Simply download the app and register your mobile device at catchaleak.com for remote access to, and control of, your LDS. Do need multiple systems? Monitor and control each of them individually, an especially valuable feature for commercial property managers and owners of multiple residences.
LDS Point of Leak Detector (POLD) | The Eyes & Ears
Compact (2.25” x 4”) LDS POLDs detect leaks as or before they happen. Appliances or fixtures have the potential to develop blockages or spring leaks—causing serious flooding if left unchecked. POLDs are designed specifically to alert you in case of water leaks. Just set it and forget it— NO plumbing required. POLDs communicate wirelessly, battery powered or plugged in. Appliances most likely to leak include water heaters, refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines and toilets. Place POLDs near these and in laundry rooms, under sinks, anywhere and everywhere that water leaks may occur.